What do my product's lights indicate?
See the following table.
- Make sure the scanner is properly connected to your computer.
- Make sure the scanner software is fully installed. See the Start Here sheet for instructions on installing the scanner software.
- Paper is jammed in the scanner. Remove the jammed paper from the scanner. See Paper Jams in the Scanner.
- The scanner feeds more than one sheet of paper at a time.
- Turn off the scanner and turn it on again. If the Error and Power lights are still flashing, the scanner may be malfunctioning, or the scanner light source may need to be replaced. See Epson Technical Support for details.
|Power light (Green)||Error light (Orange)||Meaning|
|Flashing||Flashing||An error has occurred.|
|Off||On||Scanner cover is open.|
Published: Nov 26, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!