Event Manager does not open. What should I do?
You may have clicked the Keep Blocking button in the Windows Security Alert window during or after installation of the Epson software. Follow these steps to unblock Event Manager:
- Navigate to the Start screen, right-click the screen, and select All apps. Then select Control Panel.
- Click System Security and then click System.
- Click Allow an app or feature Through Windows Firewall, click Change Settings and then click Allow another app.
- From the Add an app window, select Event Manager and click the Add button.
- Confirm that the checkbox for Event Manager is selected in the Allowed apps and features window, and then click OK.
Windows (other versions)
- Click the start button icon or Start > Control Panel > Security or Security Center > Windows Firewall.
- Click the Exceptions tab, and then click the Add Program button.
If you cannot find the Exceptions tab in Windows Vista, click Change settings.
- Select Event Manager from the Programs list, and then click OK.
- Confirm that the check box for Event Manager is selected in the Programs and Services list, and then click OK.
Published: Nov 26, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!