How do I scan a multi-page document into one PDF file on my computer?
The easiest way to scan multiple document pages to a PDF file is to press the PDF button on the scanner. See Scanning to a PDF File Using the PDF Button for instructions.
- Scanning multiple document pages into a single PDF file: You can scan multiple document pages and save them in a single PDF file.
- Creating a searchable PDF file: You can create a PDF file with search functionality, so that you can look for words in the file. (This feature is available in Windows only.)
- Specifying the number of pages in a single PDF file: You can specify the maximum number of pages that can be included in one PDF file. For example, if you are scanning a 20-page document, and specify the page number to be included in one PDF as 4, 5 PDF files are automatically created.
- Full Auto Mode: Select PDF as the Image Type setting in the File Save Settings window. See Scanning in Full Auto Mode for instructions. If you want to scan multiple document pages into one PDF serially, change the scan mode to Office Mode, Home Mode or Professional Mode. See Changing the Scan Mode for instructions.
- Office Mode: Scanning to a PDF File in Office Mode.
- Home Mode: Scanning to a PDF File in Home Mode.
- Professional Mode: Scanning to a PDF File in Professional Mode.
Using Epson Scan, you can create a PDF file with the following features.
When using Epson Scan, you can create a PDF file with the following features:
See one of these sections to start scanning to a PDF file.
Scanning to a PDF File Using the PDF Button
Published: Oct 30, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!