How can I upload scanned images to Facebook with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Note: If you have already configured a Facebook account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name for the account and click Send to upload your pictures.
To configure a Facebook account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images:
- Click the icon.
Note: You must have an image available to upload before you can click the destination icon.
The Transfer Settings dialog opens:
- Click the Login button.
If you have previously configured Easy Photo Scan to use a Facebook account and saved your settings, make sure you select the entry in the Setting Name list.
- On the Application Authentication screen, log in to your Facebook account.
Note: Make sure Keep account logged in is selected to enable automatic uploading of images.
- Select an album from the Album list.
- If you want to create a new album, you must create it directly in Facebook.
- If you cannot select an album, make sure the Setting Name is set to (No Selection) and use the Login button to log in to your Facebook account, then try again.
- If you do not select an album or use a saved setting, a new album called Easy Photo Scan will be created when the photos are uploaded.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files using the File list. If there are options for the selected file format, click the Options button.
- If you would like to save the images to a local folder in addition to uploading them, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder option and click the Browse button to select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click the Edit button next to the Setting Name and choose Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Facebook account, or Cancel to cancel the operation.
- Click the icon.