How can I upload scanned images to my Email with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Note: The following email applications are supported by Easy Photo Scan.
- Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007/2010 (x86)/2013 (x86)
- Windows Mail/Windows Live Mail
To save your scanned images to a local network folder and send them by email:
- Click the icon.
Note: You must have an image available to upload before you can click the destination icon.
The Folder dialog opens:
- Select the image format for the saved files using the File list. If there are options for the selected file format, click the Options button.
- Click the Browse button to choose the folder where the images will be saved.
- Click OK to save the images to the folder and launch the email program, or Cancel to cancel the operation.