How can I upload scanned images to Google Photo with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Note: If you have already configured a Google Photo account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name for the account and click Send to upload your pictures.
To configure a Google Photo account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images:
- Click the icon.
Note: You must have an image available to upload before you can click the destination icon.
The Transfer Settings dialog opens:
- Click the Login button.
If you have previously configured Easy Photo Scan to use a Picasa account and saved your settings, make sure you select the entry in the Setting Name list.
- On the Application Authentication screen, log in to your Google account.
- Click Accept to allow Easy Photo Scan to upload images to your account. An authentication code is generated.
- Copy the authentication code into the Please enter authentication code field and click OK.
- Select an album from the Album list.
- If you want to create a new album, you must create it directly in Google Photo.
- If you cannot select an album, make sure the Setting Name is set to (No Selection) and use the Login button to log in to your Google Photo account, then try again.
If you want to create a new album, you must create it directly in Google Photo. If you cannot select an album, use the Login button to log in to your Google Photo account, then try again.
- Select an Image Size for the uploaded images.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files using the File list. If there are options for the selected file format, click the Options button.
- If you would like to save the images to a local folder in addition to uploading them, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder option and click the Browse button to select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click the Edit button next to the Setting Name and choose Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your Google Photo account, or Cancel to cancel the operation.
- Click the icon.