How can I upload scanned images to SugarSync with Epson Easy Photo Scan software?
Note: If you have already configured a SugarSync account in Easy Photo Scan, you can select the Setting Name for the account and click Send to upload your pictures.
To configure a SugarSync account for use with Easy Photo Scan and upload your scanned images:
- Click the icon.
Note: You must have an image available to upload before you can click the destination icon.
The Transfer Settings dialog opens:
- Enter the account information in the E-Mail Address and Password fields.
If you have previously configured Easy Photo Scan to use a SugarSync account and saved your settings, make sure you select the entry in the Setting Name list.
- Select a Place for the uploaded images.
Note: In SugarSync, the Magic Briefcase is now called "My SugarSync". Uploads to the Magic Briefcase will appear in the My SugarSync folder.
- Enter a folder name in the Folder field.
- If you enter the name of an existing folder, the images will be uploaded into that folder.
- If the folder does not exist, a new folder with that name will be created.
- If you want to replace existing files with the same name with the uploaded images, click the Overwrite file(s) with the same name checkbox.
- Click Check Connection to test whether the SugarSync account information is correct.
- Select the image format for the uploaded files using the File list. If there are options for the selected file format, click the Options button.
- If you would like to save the images to a local folder in addition to uploading them, select the Copy the image(s) to a local folder option and click the Browse button to select a folder.
- If you want to save the current settings, click the Edit button next to the Setting Name and choose Save As. Enter a name for the setting and click OK.
- Click Send to upload the images to your SugarSync account, or Cancel to cancel the operation.
- Click the icon.