Paper jammed in my product. What should I do?
If an original has jammed inside the scanner, follow these steps:
- Turn off your scanner.
- Remove all originals from the input tray.
- Pull down the cover open lever and open the scanner cover.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from inside the scanner.
- Gently pull out any jammed originals from the output tray.
- Close the scanner cover.
- Carefully follow all loading instructions when you reload originals.
Cleaning Inside Your Scanner
Published: Mar 20, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!