How do I load plastic cards in the input tray?
You can load plastic cards that meet the card specifications in the input tray.
- Open the input tray and pull up its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and open its extension.
- Slide the input tray edge guides all the way outward.
- Load one plastic card horizontally in the input tray as shown, sliding it in until it meets resistance. Make sure the printed side is facedown with the top edge first.
Note: Do not load a plastic card vertically.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the plastic card.
- Set the page separation lever to the position shown here.
Note: To prevent paper jams, make sure to set the separation lever back to its original position when scanning standard single- or multi-page documents.
Page Separation Lever
Published: Mar 20, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!