I can't start Epson Scan in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
If you cannot start Epson Scan, try these solutions:
- Make sure your scanner is turned on and any interface cables are securely connected at both ends.
- Make sure Epson Scan is selected in your scanning program.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart Epson Scan.
- If you connected the scanner using a USB cable, make sure it is connected directly to your computer or through only one USB hub.
- Make sure you do not have multiple versions of Epson Scan installed. If you do, uninstall both versions and install one version.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall Epson Scan, try reinstalling it.
Published: Feb 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!