How do I uninstall the product software?
You can uninstall and then re-install your scanner software to solve certain problems.
- Turn off the scanner.
- Disconnect any interface cables.
- Do the following to uninstall each of your scanning software programs, then follow any on-screen instructions:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features. Select the scanner software program and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Open the Windows Control Panel utility. Select Programs and Features. (In Classic view, select Programs and click Uninstall a program.) Select the scanner software program and click Uninstall/Change.
- Windows XP: Open the Windows Control Panel utility. Double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the scanner software program and click Change/Remove.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to re-install your software.
Note: If you find that re-installing your scanner software does not solve a problem, contact Epson.
Published: Feb 21, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!