How do I scan thick or special paper?
- If you are scanning a book or other thick document, you can remove the scanner cover.
- Press the power button to turn off the scanner.
- Disconnect the cover cable.
- Open the scanner cover.
- Pull the scanner cover straight up and off of the scanner.
- Press the power button to turn on the scanner.
- Place your document facedown on the scanner glass.
Note: Press down on your document to flatten it and hold the document down as you scan.
- When you are finished scanning, replace the scanner cover in the reverse order that you removed it.
Note: Always turn off the scanner before connecting or disconnecting the cover cable.
Published: Oct 31, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!