What do the product's lights indicate?
- You can often diagnose problems with your scanner by checking its lights.
- Make sure the scanner connection to your computer is secure.
- Make sure your scanning software is installed correctly.
- Make sure the transportation locks are unlocked.
- Turn off the scanner, then turn it on again. If the light is still flashing red, the scanner may be malfunctioning. Contact Epson for support.
|1||Scanner cover light|
|Scanner cover light||Blue||On||Scanning transparencies (such as film or slides)|
|—||Off||Scanning reflective documents (such as photographs)|
|Scanner light||Green||On||The scanner is turned on and ready to scan|
|Flashing||The scanner is scanning or initializing|
|Red||Flashing|| An error has occurred. Try the following: |
|—||Off||The scanner is turned off.|
Published: Oct 31, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!