My product software doesn't work properly. What should I do?
If your scanning software does not operate correctly, try these solutions:
- Make sure your computer has adequate memory and meets the system requirements for your operating system.
- Make sure your computer is not running in a power-saving mode, such as sleep or standby. If so, wake your system and restart your scanning software.
- Make sure the scanner is turned on.
- Make sure the connection between the scanner and your computer is secure.
- If you upgraded your operating system but did not reinstall your scanning software, try reinstalling it.
- If you are scanning using OS X, make sure no other Epson scanner drivers are installed. If other drivers are installed, uninstall them, then reinstall this scanner's software.
- If you are using a TWAIN-compliant program, make sure that the correct product is selected as the Scanner or Source setting.
Uninstalling Scanner Software - Windows
Uninstalling Scanner Software - OS X
Published: Oct 31, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!