My scanned image is too dark. What should I do?
- If your scanned image is too dark, try these solutions:
- Adjust these Epson Scan settings (if available) and try scanning again:
- Auto Exposure
- Histogram Adjustment
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and adjust these Epson Scan settings (if available):
- Display Gamma
- Continuous Auto Exposure
- Click Recommended Value to return the Auto Exposure Level setting to its default value.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings of your computer monitor.
- Try using the Backlight Correction setting in Home or Professional mode.
Published: Dec 1, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!