How can I change the Power Off setting on my product?
You can use the Epson Scan Settings utility to change the time period of inactivity before the scanner turns off automatically.
Note: The Energy Saving button is disabled when you connect to the scanner over a network. You can only modify the settings over a USB connection.
- Use the provided USB cable to connect the scanner to your computer.
- Do one of the following to access the Epson Scan Settings utility:
- Windows 10: Click and select EPSON > EPSON Scan Settings.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select EPSON Scan Settings.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson, then EPSON Scan, then click EPSON Scan Settings.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder, then open the Epson Software folder and double-click the EPSON Scan Settings icon.
- Click Energy Saving.
- Enter the time period of inactivity before the scanner turns off automatically as the Power Off Timer setting. If you enter a value of 0, the scanner will not turn off automatically.
- Click OK.
Published: Nov 30, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!