How do I scan to a SharePoint server or cloud service?
You can use Document Capture Pro (Windows) or Document Capture (Mac) to upload scanned images to a SharePoint server or a cloud service.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro (Windows) or Document Capture (Mac):
- Windows 10: Click and select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder, open the Epson Software folder, and select Document Capture.
- Click the Scan icon.
- Select any displayed scan settings you want to use.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture Pro or Document Capture for details.
- Click Scan. You see a preview of your scan in the Document Capture Pro or Document Capture window.
- Click one of the cloud service Destination icons to choose where to save your scanned file. (If you cannot see all of the icons below, the service software may not be installed, the service may not be available on your platform, or you need to click the arrow next to the icons.)
- Web Folder (WebDAV)
- Microsoft SharePoint server (Windows only)
- Evernote (Windows only)
- Microsoft OneNote (Windows only)
- Google Drive
- Enter any required information to set up the destination. If you have previously created a saved setting for the destination, select it from the drop-down list.
- Adjust any save settings, then click OK or Send, depending on the destination. Your originals are scanned and uploaded to the indicated server.
Scanning with Document Capture Pro and Document Capture
Published: Jun 2, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!