How do I scan a thick or large document when using the optional flatbed scanner dock?
When you scan a large or thick document, you can lift the scanner cover to accommodate the document.
Note: The optional flatbed scanner dock requires the Epson Perfection V19/V39 scanner.
Note: Do not place heavy objects on the scanner glass and do not press on the glass with too much force, or it may damage the scanner. Do not leave photos on the scanner glass for an extended period, or they may stick to the glass.
Try the following:
- Close the document scanner's output tray.
- Open the flatbed scanner cover.
- Place your original facedown on the scanner glass with the top edge facing as shown. Slide the original to the edges of the indicated corner.
Note: Place your original 0.1 inch (2.5 mm) from the top and side edges of the scanner glass in order to avoid cropping.
- Gently close scanner cover and hold it down as you scan.
Note: The scanner cover will lift up slightly from the base of scanner.
- Start Epson Scan 2.
- Select Scanner Glass as the Document Source setting.
- Select other scan settings as necessary.
- Click Scan.