How do I load plastic cards in the input tray?
You can load plastic and laminated cards that meet the card specifications in the input tray.
- Open the input tray, pull out the output tray, and open the stopper. Do not pull out the extensions.
- Slide the input tray edge guides all the way out.
- Load plastic or laminated cards printed side down and top edge first into the input tray horizontally, and slide them in until they meet resistance.
Note: Do not load plastic cards vertically.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the card.
- Turn off the Detect Double Feed setting on the Main Settings tab in Epson Scan 2 when scanning the cards.
Plastic and Laminated Card Specifications
Published: Jun 22, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!