How do I scan to a SharePoint server or cloud service?
You can use Document Capture Pro to upload scanned images to a SharePoint server or a cloud service.
Note: The settings may vary, depending on the software version you are using. See the help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- Load your original in the product.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro:
- Windows 10: Click and select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- If you see a Switch to Simple View button in the upper right corner of the window, click it. You see a window like this:
- Click the Scan Settings button.
Note: If you do not see any icons, click the V symbol next to the Job Settings button.You see a window like this:
- Select any displayed settings you want to use and click OK.
Note: See the help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- Click one of the cloud server or service destination icons in the Scan and... section of the window. Your product starts scanning and you see the settings window.
Note: If you cannot see all of the icons, the service software may not be installed or the service may not be available on your platform.
- Enter any required information to set up the destination. You may need to log in to your cloud service to authenticate the connection and allow Document Capture Pro to access the cloud service. If you have previously created a saved setting for the destination, select it from the drop-down list.
- Adjust any settings and click OK.
Note: See the help information in Document Capture Pro for details.Your originals are uploaded to the indicated server or cloud service.