How do I print a scanned image or file with Epson ScanSmart?
You can print your scanned image and save the scanned file to your computer.
Note: Printing scanned images is available only with Epson printers.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Print. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- Select the Epson printer and change the print settings, if necessary.
- Select the number of copies you want to print.
- If you also want to save a copy of the scanned image to your computer, click the checkbox.
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image as a PDF, JPEG, or searchable PDF file. If you select searchable PDF, you can select the OCR language.
- Select the folder on your computer where the document is saved.
- Click Print.
Scanning a Document in Epson ScanSmart
Published: Aug 1, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!