I'm having paper feed problems. What should I do?
- If multiple pages feed at once, try the following:
- Remove the originals, fan the edges to separate the sheets, if necessary, and reload them.
- Load fewer originals at a time.
- Load only originals that meet the specifications for your scanner.
- Clean inside the scanner and replace the roller assembly kit, if necessary.
- Scan the originals one by one using the Automatic Feeding Mode setting in Epson Scan 2.
- Press the slow mode button to slow down the scanning speed.
- If you see a double feed error in the Epson Scan 2 window or the Document Capture Pro window, start Epson Scan 2, select the Main Settings tab, select the Detect Double Feed setting, and select Off.
Note: On a Mac, only Epson Scan 2 displays double feed errors. Document Capture for Mac does not include this setting.
If you have problems feeding originals in your scanner, try these solutions:
Cleaning Inside Your Scanner
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!