How do I reset the product's roller counter?
When you replace the scanner rollers, reset the scanner roller counter so you know when you may need to replace the rollers again.
- Make sure the scanner is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Do one of the following to open the Epson Scan 2 Utility:
- Windows 10: Click and select EPSON > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON > Epson Scan 2 > Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Mac: Open the Applications folder, click Epson Software, and click Epson Scan 2 Utility.
- Click the Counter tab. You see a screen like this:
- Click Reset. The Number of Scans field changes to 0 (zero).
- Close the Epson Scan 2 Utility.
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!