How do I scan a custom size document in Document Capture Pro 2.0?
Do the following:
- Start the software.
- Select Switch to Standard View, if necessary.
- Click Scan and select Scan Settings from the menu.
- Click Detailed Settings.
- Select Customize as the Document Size setting. The Document Size window appears.
- Click + and enter a name, Width, and Length for your custom size.
- Click OK. Your custom size is selected as the Document Size in Epson Scan 2.
- Click Save.
Note: If the document you scan is shorter than your custom size, a blank space will appear at the bottom of your scan.
Published: Jul 13, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!