How do I load plastic cards in the input tray?
You can load plastic cards that meet the card specifications in the input tray.
- Open the input tray and pull up its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and open its extension.
- Slide the input tray edge guides all the way out.
- Load one plastic card horizontally in the input tray as shown, sliding it in until it meets resistance. Make sure the printed side is facedown and top edge first.
Note: Do not load a plastic card vertically.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the plastic card.
- Set the page separation lever to the position shown here.
Note: To prevent paper jams, make sure to set the separation lever back to its original position when scanning standard single- or multi-page documents.
Published: Nov 10, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!