How do I reset the product's roller counter?
>When you replace the scanner rollers, reset the scanner roller counter so you know when you may need to replace the rollers again.
- Make sure the scanner is turned on and connected to your computer.
- Do one of the following to open Epson Scan Settings:
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select EPSON Scan Settings.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start > All Programs or Programs > EPSON > EPSON Scan > EPSON Scan Settings.
- OS X: Open the Applications folder, click Epson software, and click EPSON Scan Settings.
- Click Maintenance. You see a screen like this:
- Click Reset. The number of scans changes to 0 (zero).
- Click OK.
Published: Nov 10, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!