The product doesn't start when I press the button. What should I do?
If the scanner button does not start the correct program or perform the correct action, try these solutions:
- Make sure Document Capture Pro (Windows) or Document Capture (OS X) is installed correctly. If necessary, uninstall and reinstall it.
- Make sure you have assigned the correct job to the scanner button and change it, if necessary.
- If you selected Keep Blocking in a Windows Security Alert window during or after installation of Document Capture Pro, unblock the EEventManager Application program in the Windows security settings; see Windows help for details.
- Check the status of the lights and make sure the scanner is ready to scan.
- Document Capture Pro (Windows) and Document Capture (OS X) do not support using the button to scan over a wireless connection. Connect the scanner using a USB cable.
Published: Nov 10, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!