How do I load a legal-size document?
Do the following:
- Open the input tray and pull up its extension.
- Pull out the output tray and open its extension.
- Slide out the input tray edge guides all the way.
- Load a large or legal original in the input tray as shown. Make sure the printed side is face down with the top edge first.
- Slide the original into the scanner until it meets resistance.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the sheet.
- Set the page separation lever to the position shown here.
Published: Dec 19, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!