How do I scan a document longer than legal-size in Document Capture Pro?
Do the following:
- Start Document Capture Pro and click .
- In the Main Settings window, click Detailed Settings.
- Select Customize as the Document Size setting. The Document Size window appears.
- Click + and enter a name, Width, and Length for your custom size.
- Click OK. Your custom size is selected as the Document Size in Epson Scan 2.
- Click Scan.
Note: If the document you scan is shorter than your custom size, a blank space will appear at the bottom of your scan.
Published: Apr 21, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!