The handwriting on the back of my photos does not scan with Epson FastFoto. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Open Epson FastFoto.
- Click Settings and then click the Scan Settings tab.
- Click the Scan the back of my photos with Epson single-step technology checkbox, then select one of the following options:
- Dark: Save the back of photos that only have dark print or handwriting.
- Medium: Save the back of photos that have medium or darker print or handwriting.
- Light: Save the back of the photos that have any detectable print or handwriting.
- All: Save both sides of each photo.
Note: Use the All setting when scanning photos with very light or small handwriting.
- Select OK, and try scanning your photo again.
- After your photos are scanned, select All from the View filter. You can now view the front and back side of your scanned photos.
Published: Jul 12, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!