My scanned image is distorted. What should I do?
If a scanned image appears distorted or blurry, try these solutions:
- Make sure your original is not wrinkled or warped. This may prevent the original from laying flat on the scanner glass.
- Do not move your original or your product during scanning.
- Your product will not operate properly while tilted at an angle. Place your product on a flat, stable surface that extends beyond its base in all directions.
- Adjust these Epson Scan 2 settings (if available) and try scanning again:
- Increase the Resolution setting.
- If the Image Type setting is Black & White, adjust the Threshold setting.
- Select the Unsharp Mask setting.
- If the Image Type setting is Black & White, select Text Enhancement. If the Image Type setting is Color or Grayscale, change the Text Enhancement setting to High.
Scanning in Epson Scan 2
Additional Scanning Settings - Advanced Settings Tab
Published: Aug 26, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!