How do I add and assign scan jobs with Document Capture Pro?
You can view, change, or add available default scan settings when you scan using the start button on your product. You do this by accessing the scan jobs in the Document Capture Pro program.
Note: The settings may vary, depending on the software version you are using. See the help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- Do one of the following to start Document Capture Pro:
- Windows 10: Click and select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Document Capture Pro.
- Windows (other versions): Click or Start, and select All Programs or Programs. Select Epson Software > Document Capture Pro.
- If you see a Switch to Simple View button in the upper right corner of the window, click it. You see a window like this:
- Click the Job Settings button.
Note: If you do not see the button, click the < symbol in the Job bar.You see a window like this:
- To add a scan job, click the New Job icon, enter a name for the new job, select settings as necessary, and click OK. You can now use the new scan job when you scan with Document Capture Pro.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture Pro for details.
- To assign a scan job to the start button, click the Button Assignment icon.
- Select the job that you want to assign to the start button from the drop-down list.
- Click OK, then click OK again. You can now use the assigned scan job when you scan with the start button on your product.