How do I load plastic cards in the input tray?
You can load plastic cards that meet the card specifications in the input tray.
- Open the input tray, pull out the output tray, and open the stopper. Do not pull out the extensions.
- Slide the input tray edge guides all the way out.
- Check to make sure that the page separation lever is in the position shown here.
Note: To prevent paper jams, make sure to set the lever back to its original position when scanning standard single- or multi-page originals.
- Load one plastic card printed side down and top edge first into the input tray horizontally, and slide it in until it meets resistance.
Note: Do not load plastic cards vertically.
- Slide the edge guides against the edges of the card.
Page Separation Lever
Published: Aug 8, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!