How do I change the Power Off Timer setting?
Changing the Power Off Timer SettingsYou can have the product turn off automatically if it is not used for a specified period of time.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings and press the OK button. You see a screen like this:
- Use the arrow buttons to select Power Off Timer and press the OK button.
- Select Off or select a time period between 30minutes and 12h (12 hours).
- Press the OK button to exit.
Published: Feb 6, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!