How do I add and assign scan jobs with Document Capture?
You can view, change, or add available default scan settings when you scan using the Document Capture Pro option on the product control panel. You do this by accessing the scan jobs in the Document Capture program.
- Start Document Capture on a computer connected to the product.
- Click the Manage Job icon from the toolbar at the top of the window. You see a window showing the current scan job list.
- To add a scan job, click the + icon, enter a name for the new job, select settings as necessary, and click OK. You can now use the new scan job when you scan with Document Capture.
Note: See the Help information in Document Capture for details.
- To assign scan jobs to the selection list on the product control panel, click the icon at the bottom of the window and click Event Settings.
- Select the jobs that you want to assign using any of the pull-down menus. You can now use the added scan jobs when you scan from the product control panel.
- Click OK, then click OK again.
Published: Feb 14, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!