How do I save a scanned image with Epson ScanSmart?
You can save a scanned image to your computer as a PDF, searchable PDF, or JPEG file.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Save. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image as a PDF, JPEG, or searchable PDF file. If you select searchable PDF, you can select the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) language.
- Select the folder on your computer where the document is saved.
- Click Save.
Scanning a Document in Epson ScanSmart
Published: Oct 18, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!