How do I reset the product's roller counter?
When you replace the scanner rollers or perform regular cleaning, reset the scanner roller counter so you know when you may need to perform maintenance again.
- Press the home button, if necessary, and select Scanner Maintenance.
- Select a maintenance task:
- If you replaced the pickup rollers, select Pickup Roller Replacement.
- If you replaced the separation rollers, select Separation Roller Replacement.
- If you cleaned the interior of the scanner, select Regular Cleaning.
- Select Reset the Number of Scans.
Note: If the administrator has set an administrator password and locked the settings, you will need to enter the password.
- Select Yes to reset the roller counter.
Published: Jan 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!