My computer does not recognize the product when I use a USB connection. What should I do?
If you just installed the scanner software, make sure you restart your computer. If that does not help, try the following:
- Make sure the scanner is turned on.
- Make sure Epson Scan 2 is installed on your computer before connecting the scanner to the computer.
- Disconnect your scanner from your computer, then reconnect it.
- If you use a USB hub, connect the scanner directly to the computer.
- Plug the cable into a USB 3.0 port on the computer, if available.
- If using the USB cable that came with the scanner does not resolve the issue, try a different USB cable.
Published: May 6, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!