How do I manually connect to a Wi-Fi network?
You can manually connect the scanner to a Wi-Fi network by entering the network names (SSIDs) and passwords for your wireless network router and scanner. You must have a computer with a wireless adapter to set up the connection. Also make sure you have installed the scanner software as described on the scanner Start Here sheet.
Note: For best results, re-install your scanner software and follow the on-screen instructions to connect to a network.
- Make a note of the SSID and password shown on the label on the back of the scanner.
- Turn on the scanner.
- Press the Wi-Fi button on the scanner's control panel.
- From your computer or device, open the list of wireless networks and select the SSID shown on the scanner label. Then select the connect option.
- Enter the password shown on the scanner label. The AP mode light comes on in blue, indicating an AP mode connection.
- Connect your computer or device to the wireless network. Wait for the Wi-Fi light on the scanner to stop flashing and stay on, indicating that the scanner is connected to the network.
- Select the link below to set up network scanning. You must set up network scanning to connect your computer and wireless scanner.
Setting Up Network Scanning
Published: Jan 21, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!