How do I manually connect to a Wi-Fi network?
You can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
- Select the home icon, if necessary.
- Press the icon.
- Select Router.
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.
- Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Password field and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To move the cursor, press the left or right arrows.
- To change the case of letters, press .
- To delete the previous character, press .
- To enter numbers and symbols, press 123#.
- To enter a space, press Space.
- Select OK when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings and select Start Setup to save them.
- Select the return home icon to return to the home screen. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then scan. If you are scanning from a computer, make sure you installed the network software.
Note: If you don't see the icon, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Setting Up Network Scanning
Using the Control Panel