When should I use the optional carrier sheet?
Use a carrier sheet for scanning the following document types:
- Documents with an irregular shape.
- Documents with folds or wrinkles.
- Large, thick, or folded originals.
- Photos or other valuable originals.
- Thin paper such as receipts or multi-part forms.
The optional carrier sheet (part number B12B819051) is available in a five-pack and can be purchase from the Epson Store.
Make sure you use the carrier sheet designed for your product. The carrier sheet is automatically recognized by the product.