How do I change the size of printed text when printing from my computer?
You'll need to select the text or font size in the application you are printing from, not in the printer driver. See below for instructions on how to change the font in some common Microsoft applications:
Microsoft Word 2003 (or earlier)
- Select the text you want to change.
- Open the Format menu and select Font. A Font window appears.
- Select the font settings you want to apply to your selected text.
- Click OK.
- Select the cells that contain the text you want to change.
- Open the Format menu and select Cells. A Format Cells window appears.
- Click the Font tab.
- Select the font settings you want to apply to your selected cells.
- Click OK.
- Select the text (or cells) you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Font group, do the following:
- To change the font, click the arrow next to the font name and choose a font.
- To change the font size, click the arrow next to the font size and choose the appropriate size, or click Increase Font Size or Decrease Font Size.
Published: May 18, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!