How should I print on single sheet multipart forms?
Use the front paper entry slot with the optional front paper guide (C814021) or front sheet guide (C814001) installed. Thick paper such as multipart forms with up to 6 parts requires a straight paper path to avoid paper jams. Set the paper-thickness lever for the type of paper you are using as follows:
- Paper type Lever Position
- Ordinary paper 0 or 1 (single sheets)
- 0 (continuous paper)
- Thin paper -1 or 0
- Carbonless multipart forms with:
- 2 parts (original + 1 copy) 1
- 3 parts (original + 2 copies) 2
- 4 parts (original + 3 copies) 3
- 5 parts (original + 4 copies) 4
- 6 parts (original + 5 copies) 5
- Continuous paper with labels 2
- Envelopes 2 to 6
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!