My product won't feed paper. What should I do?
Power the printer on and press the Paper button to see if paper will load.
- If the paper doesn't load, make sure the paper isn't curled or creased, isn't loaded above the arrow on the left edge guide, and that the paper isn't jammed in the printer.
- Take the paper stack from the tray; fan it before attempting to print.
- Make sure the paper stack is leaning against the paper tray and not standing straight up in the tray.
- If the Paper Out light is on solid, reload the paper, making sure the paper edge guide is adjusted to fit the paper's width, and then press the Paper button again to see if the paper will now load.
- If the Paper Out light is flashing, turn the printer off, reload the paper, turn the printer back on, and try pressing Paper again to see if the printer will now successfully load the paper.
- If the problem persists, power the printer off, remove the printer cable, and make sure all of the packing materials are removed.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Epson's technical support for further assistance.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!