How can I set my product to print in Black by default instead of Color?
Advanced menu of the Print Driver menu.
- Draft: For rough drafts on plain paper. Saves ink.
- Text: For text-only documents, like letters or reports. Delivers high-quality text printing.
- Text & Image: For documents that have both text and images, like newsletters.
- Photo: For photos and graphics, when you want good quality with faster printing.
- Best Photo: For photos or graphics, when you need highest quality printing.
1. Click on START, SETTINGS, PRINTERS.
2. Make sure your EPSON Stylus C62 printer is selected.
3. Click the Properties or Preferences button. (If you see a Setup, Printer, or Options button, click it. Then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.)
Note: If you click the print icon on your application toolbar instead of selecting Print from the File menu, you may not get the option to change the printer software settings before printing.
You see the Main menu of your printer settings dialog box.
4. On the Main tab, click the Advanced button in the bottom right corner of the window. The Basic settings change to the Advanced settings.
5. Select Black Ink Only from the Print Options menu.
6. Select the type of document you are printing:
Note: If you wish to print in color, repeat the steps listed above replacing BLACK with COLOR for the ink type.
Note: Keep in mind that the printer will print both black and color when COLOR is selected as the ink type in your Printer Properties.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!