When I try to print to my product in Windows 7, printing is slow or my product stops printing. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Select a lower quality setting in the printer software.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum system requirements for your printer.
- Close the Devices and Printers window before you print.
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you're not using.
- Increase your system's memory.
Published: Oct 27, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!