How do I select the print resolution in the Windows software?
Rather than selecting the print resolution in the driver, you select the following types of documents and the resolution will be automatically selected depending on the paper type you choose to print on:
- Draft: For rough drafts with reduced print quality
- Text: For text-only documents with higher text quality
- Text & Image: For documents with text and images with higher quality
- Photo: For photos and graphics with good quality and speed
- Best Photo: For photos or graphics with high print quality
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!