My product is connected to my computer with a USB cable and scanning is too slow. How can I improve my scanning speed?
If your computer supports USB 2.0, make sure the USB port on the CX11NF is set for high speed. Follow these steps to adjust the USB speed setting:
- Make sure the CX11NF is turned on, then press the Setup button. The Setup light comes on and the LCD screen displays Setup Mode for a few seconds, then changes to the Setup menu screen.
- Use the or button to select Host I/F Settings, then press the button.
- Use the or button to select USB Settings, then press the button.
- Use the or button to select USB Speed, then press the button.
- Use the or button to select HS.
- Press the Scan button to exit Setup mode and return to Scan mode.
- Turn the CX11NF off and then back on to activate the setting.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!