My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try one or more of these solutions:
- Run the Head Cleaning utility to clear any clogged ink nozzles. See Cleaning the Print Head.
- Run the Print Head Alignment utility. See Aligning the Print Head.
- Make sure the paper type setting you select is appropriate for the type of media you've loaded in the Stylus CX.
- Make sure that the printable side of the paper is face up in the sheet feeder.
- If you're printing from a computer, clear the High Speed check box in the Advanced section of the driver settings.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!