How do I select the print resolution in the Windows software?
Rather than selecting the print resolution in the driver, you select one of the following types of documents; then the resolution is automatically selected depending on the paper type you choose to print on:
- Draft: For rough drafts with reduced print quality
- Text: For text-only documents with higher text quality
- Text & Image: For documents with text and images with higher quality
- Photo: For photos and graphics with good quality and speed
- Best Photo: For photos or graphics with high print quality
Published: Jan 29, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!